Alophia Herb., Bot. Mag. 66: t. 3779 (1840).
- Alophia drummondii (Graham) R.C.Foster, Contr. Gray Herb. 155: 34 (1945).
- Alophia intermedia (Ravenna) Goldblatt, Brittonia 27: 384 (1975 publ. 1976).
- Alophia medusa (Baker) Goldblatt, Brittonia 27: 384 (1975 publ. 1976).
- Alophia silvestris (Loes.) Goldblatt, Brittonia 27: 384 (1975 publ. 1976).
- Alophia veracruzana Goldblatt & T.M.Howard, Ann. Missouri Bot. Gard. 79: 903 (1992).
There are 0 images.
Error: no images found
Please do not enter images that are not your own without owners' permission, this is against Wiki policy
"Although the Encyclopedia is free to all, it is supported by Emembership in AIS, If you would like to help sustain this reference, for $15 you can become an Emember, click here
Interested in Iris Species?
Please visit the: Species Iris Group of North America
Your Observations are valued
. Please make note of bud count, branching, purple based foliage and bloom time, etc. Because these are affected by climate, note date, year and geographic location and write these and other comments in the comment box below.