Chasmanthe N.E.Br., Trans. Roy. Soc. South Africa 20: 272 (1932).
3 accepted species include:
- Chasmanthe aethiopica (L.) N.E.Br., Trans. Roy. Soc. South Africa 20: 273 (1932).
- Chasmanthe bicolor (Gasp.) N.E.Br., Trans. Roy. Soc. South Africa 20: 273 (1932).
- Chasmanthe floribunda (Salisb.) N.E.Br., Trans. Roy. Soc. South Africa 20: 274 (1932).
- Chasmanthe floribunda var. duckittii G.J.Lewis ex L.Bolus, S. African Gard. & Country Life 23: 47 (1933).
- Chasmanthe floribunda var. floribunda.
There are 0 images.
Error: no images found
Please do not enter images that are not your own without owners' permission, this is against Wiki policy
"Although the Encyclopedia is free to all, it is supported by Emembership in AIS, If you would like to help sustain this reference, for $15 you can become an Emember, click here
Interested in Iris Species?
Please visit the: Species Iris Group of North America
Your Observations are valued
. Please make note of bud count, branching, purple based foliage and bloom time, etc. Because these are affected by climate, note date, year and geographic location and write these and other comments in the comment box below.