AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY DONATIONS
The American Iris Society (AIS) supports many activities and programs in furtherance of its stated purposes - to encourage and support scientific research, including those pertaining to the solution of diseases related but not necessarily exclusive to the genus iris, and investigation and conservation of the genus in the wild; to support the collection, compilation and publication of data concerning the history, classification, breeding and culture of irises, and: to educate the public through exhibitions, public display gardens, published standards for judging and local, area, regional and national meetings open to the public. AIS is especially supportive of youth activities.
Donations to AIS are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law as the AIS is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions can be made to any of the following funds
- Clarke Cosgrove Youth Award Fund - CCYA
- Classroom Iris Project Youth Fund - CIP-YF
- General Youth Fund - GYF
- General Funds Insurance Defrayment - G/I
- Library Fund - LIB
- Research & Scholarship - R&S
- General Fund - GF
Donations may be made as follows:
- Checks should be made payable to AIS or The American Iris Society.
- Clearly state the fund to which you wish the donation to be credited.
- Identify the name of the person, persons, or organization making the donation.
- Specify the name of the recipient of the memorial or honorarium.
- Include the name and address of person(s) to notify that a donation has been made.
Please send the above information (along with check) to:
The American Iris Society