Regional Spring Meetings 2017
Every year many of the AIS Regions have a Spring Meeting
filled with talks by well-known irisarians (many of the talks are called Judges Training
; but, we know they are more entertaining and educational than that), opportunities to see old friends and meet new ones. To help you locate meetings in your Region or nearby ones, here is a list of those for 2017 and links to their webpages.
Please help us complete the list. Send your updates to email@example.com
and thank you.
- Region 1
- Region 2
- Region 3
- Region 4 - May 19-20, 2017 Winchester, Virginia - Schedule, hotel and garden information, and registration form.
- Region 5
- Region 6 - Spring Regional Meeting, May 18 -20, 2017, Lafayette, Indiana in conjunction with the Mini Median Convention.
- Region 7 - February Potluck February 25-26, 2017 Henry Horton State Park, Chapel Hill, Tennessee - Details. Spring Meeting Lexington, Tennessee.
- Region 8
- Region 9 - Saturday April 8, 2017 Pekin, Illinois - details here.
- Region 10
- Region 11
- Region 12
- Region 13 - February Luncheon / Judge's Training February 4, 2017, Clackamas, Oregon - Details. Region 13 Spring Convention | SJI Convention July , 2017 Bothell, Washington - Contact Ann Booth .
- Region 14 - Iris Express Spring Regional, April 21 to 23, 2017, Sacramento, California - Details and Registration form.
- Region 15 - Region 15 2017 Spring Trek - "Desert Rainbow" April 21-22, 2017, - Details and Registration form.
- Region 17
- Region 18 - Region 18 Spring Meeting May 19 and 20, 2017, Columbia, Missouri - Details and Registration form.
- Region 20
- Region 21 - hosting AIS 2017 Convention Des Moines, Iowa May 23-27, 2017.
- Region 22
- Region 23 - Dell Perry Aril and Arilbred Sunday, February 19, 2017 - Poster with details.
- Region 24
Come join us for a fun filled weekend in the Sacramento Valley area for the Spring Regional, April 21 to 23, 2017, hosted by Sacramento and Sierra Foothills Iris Societies. We will be enjoying the comfort of the Crown Plaza Hotel in Sacramento