Regional Spring Meetings 2020
Every year many of the AIS Regions have a Spring Meeting
filled with talks by well-known irisarians (many of the talks are called Judges Training
; but, we know they are more entertaining and educational than that), opportunities to see old friends and meet new ones. To help you locate meetings in your Region or nearby ones, here is a list of those for 2020 and links to their webpages.
Please help us complete the list. Send your updates to email@example.com
and thank you.
- AIS 100th Anniversary Convention - May 18-23 Newark, New Jersey. AIS 2020 CANCELLED - Notice as of March 16, 2020 can be found here
- Society for Louisiana Irises April 3-5, 2020, New Orleans, LA - details. CANCELLED – Details here. (Right hand column, down the page)
- Median Iris Society Convention - website April 16–18, 2020: Oklahoma City, OK . CANCELLED – Details here. (Facebook - Oklahoma Iris Society)
- Society for Japanese Irises National Convention July 17–18, 2020: Nova Scotia, Canada. CANCELLED
- Region 1 -
- Region 2 -
- Region 3 -
- Region 4 - Region 4 2020 Spring Regional Meeting May 1-2, 2020 Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. CANCELLED
- Region 5 - Region 5 2020 Spring Regional Meeting April 17- 18, 2020 Millidgeville, Georgia. CANCELLED
- Region 6 - Region 6 2020 Spring Regional Meeting May 17, 2020 Muncie, Indiana. CANCELLED
- Region 7 - Region 7 Winter Kentucky and Tennessee Potluck February 22-23, 2020 Chapel Hill, Tennessee. Speakers Barb and Chuck Bunnell. Details will be here.
Region 7 - Region 7 2020 Spring Regional Meeting May 1-3, 2020 Morristown, Tennessee. CANCELLED
- Region 8 -
- Region 9 - Details will be found here.
- Region 10
- Region 11
- Region 12 -
- Region 13 -
- Region 14 - Region 14 Spring Regional Meeting May 2-3, 2020 Union City, California. CANCELLED.
- Region 17 - No spring meeting.
- Region 18 - Region 18 Spring Regional Meeting. CANCELLED - Notice here.
- Region 20 - MPIS Spring Meeting & Region 20 Silent Auction April 4, 2020 Denver, Colorado. CANCELLED - Will be rescheduled in the Fall.
- Region 21 - No spring meeting.
- Region 22
- Region 23 -
- Region 24