(MDB) List of articles;
Miniature dwarf bearded (MDBs)
- Chromosome count, by F. Yendell, Medianite 11: 39-40, 1970
- The chromosomes of Iris pumila by J. Mitra in The Median vol. 2, 1959
- Karyotypes of I. pumila and related species by Randolph, L.F. an J. Mitra American Journal of Botany 46: 93-102, 1959
- Dwarf bearded irises by Walter Welch, Bulletin of The American Iris Society no. 118: 47-58, 1950(Available in E-member archive)
- Dwarfs of the Future. The Iris Year Book pp. 63-65, 1969
- Historical Articles
- Uses of pumila in iris breeding. Bulletin of the American Iris Society no. 147: 47-53, 1957 (Available in E-member archive)
To add an article go to WebCreateNewTopic
and start the name of the topic with Info then the name: eliminate all spaces between words and any punctuation or other marks, then and it will be added to the list below. These are wiki titles for wiki pages used to navigate between topics see list above for regular language.
Growing Dwarf Iris (MDBs) by Bob Pries et al. 'Alpine Vista' The culture of most bearded irises is similar and easy but there are things to consider that are s...
(MDB) Registrations by year Under construction Registrations for: * 2009 * 2010 * 2011 * 2012 * 2013 Main.RPries 2011 03 07
(MDB) Parentages Under Construction It is particularly hard to create new MDBs that stay in class. This page seeks to enumerate the types of croses that have prod...
Searching MDB Parentages While it is particularly hard to create new MDBs that stay in class, certain parentages would possibly be predictive of chromosome counts...
Number of topics: 4
Error: no images found
Please do not enter images that are not your own without owners' permission, this is against Wiki policy
"Although the Encyclopedia is free to all, it is supported by Emembership in AIS, If you would like to help sustain this reference, for $15 you can become an Emember, click here.
Interested in MDB's?
Please visit the: Dwarf Iris Society
Your Observations Are Valued.
Please make note of bud count, branching, purple based foliage and bloom time, etc. Because these are affected by climate, note date, year and geographic location and write these and other comments in the comment box below.
-- Main.RPries - 2011-03-07