Lost & Found
- If you are looking for a rare cultivar or species enter it in the comment box with your contact information (e-mail address)
- If you have an unusual or rare cultivar you would be willing to share enter it into the comment box with your contact information.
LOST:The Search Is on For The Spuria Irises of Larry Johnsen, Don Shepard, and Floyd Wickenkamp
The Prescott Area Iris Society is looking for the following irises to add to the Sculpture Garden in Prescott, Arizona to honor Arizona Hybridizers. If you have any of the following Spurias, Please, contact Dennis Luebkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-980-6627.
Larry Johnsen: Seriously
Floyd Wickenkamp: Betty My Love Chica De Sonora Cobalt Mesa Oro De Sonora Sonoran Carnival Sonoran Cutie Sonoran Skies
Don Shepard: Easter Design Laced Sunshine
LOST: The Search Is on For The Spurias of B. Charles Jenkins The Prescott Area Iris Society is looking for the following irises to add to the Sculpture Garden in Prescott, Arizona to honor Arizona Hybridizers. If you have any of the following Spurias, Please, contact Dennis Luebkin at email@example.com or 623-980-6627. Spurias of B. Charles Jenkins to be added to the Jenkins collection at Yavapai College Sculpture Garden
Amanda’s Eyes Beesea Billowing Clouds Bronze Art Candle Lace Color Sorcery Dandilite Edith’s Color Final Day Finally, Free Ice Glow Irene Benton Indescent Bronze Lemon Table Little Frills Lively One Look Again Minitrend My Gold My Impulse My Sprite New Vita Painters Choice Popped Corn Purple Reign Sun Halo Sunset Colors Tiffany Mae Tiny Lou Touch of Love Twice Best
-- BobPries - 5-1-2014,
- LOST: I am looking for tetraploid Aril hybrids that were produced by John Holden.--Bob Pries robertpries@embarqmail -- BobPries - 2014-05-01
- LOST: I'm looking for the tall bearded iris 'King's Mountain' by Jesse Wills of Tennessee, 1962. It's a medium red-rose self with a gold beard. -Susan Grigg firstname.lastname@example.org -- SusanGrigg - 2014-05-01
- LOST: I'm looking for the following TBs: 'Red Ruler' by Tom Craig 1969, 'Doberman' by Viacheslav Gavrilin 1999 and 'Osage Buff' by James Gibson 1973. Many thanks to Charlie Carver for having and sharing "Kit Fox'. Dell Perry email@example.com -- DellPerry - 2014-05-28
- LOST Charlie Carver is seeking a number of Dwarf and Median Irises. The irises sought and his contact info can be found at Lost & Found - Charlie Carver -- WayneMesser - 2014-06-14
- I am looking for TB Tye-Dye 1971 by Robert Annand to complete the Annand memorial garden. Betsy Higgins firstname.lastname@example.org. -- BetsyHiggins - 2014-07-02
- LOST: I'm looking for iris hybridized by Samuel Berry. John Black -- email@example.com - 2014-08-25
- Could anybody please inform me about the person who gave the iris named "Mrs. Neubronner" (edited by Reuthe before 1998) her name? Does anybody know a source whre to buy it?
Please contact Ernst Neubronner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-- ErnstNeubronner - 2015-01-14
- LOST: MOST IRISES CREATED/RAISED/NAMED AFTER BY HERB MCKUSICK. WE HAVE HIS ORIGINAL ARIZONA HOUSE, BUT NO IRISES REMAINED WHEN WE MOVED IN. WE NOW HAVE 4 UNREGISTERED BEARDED CULTIVARS, BEDOUIN CHILD AND BEDOUIN WOMAN. THE IRISES I'M LOOKING FOR ARE:
ANGARHAD BEDOUIN CHIEF BEDOUIN DARK EYES BEDOUIN DUSK BEDOUIN NIGHTFALL BEDOUIN QUEEN BEDOUIN TEMPTRESS BEDOUIN TWINS BRONZE FANTASY DIAMOND TIARA DOARNA GARNET TIARA HAND OF GOD HERB MCKUSICK JEWEL AT MIDNIGHT JORDAN GIRL KASHMIR DANCER KASHMIR PRINCE KASHMIR PRINCESS KERR'S WIDE FALLS LORD GUMMERY MOON OVER SHIRAZ MUSTAPHA KEMAL MUVARNEY NANA BETTY PERSIAN GARNET PRINCE OF DONEGAL PRINCESS OF SHIRAZ REBECCA'S VEIL ROSE OF ARABY SHAH SHAH STAR OVER IRAN TAWNY TORCH TEMPLE OF SHIRAZ ZACCHAEUS I APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET IN LOCATING ONE OR MORE OF THESE HERITAGE ARILBREDS. THANK YOU. (Sorry about the caps. I copied to Word so I wouldn't lose the list a 2nd time and ended up with them.) -- CfYankovich - 2015-04-20
- I am looking for an iris named after my grandfather (now deceased), Dr. H F (Pat) Murphy, who was head of agronomy at Oklahoma State University (then Oklahoma A & M). He would have registered the Iris in the 1950s or 1960s and I think it was called a murphy iris.
Grant Chapman email@example.com -- GlobalChapman - 2015-07-17
- I am looking for several of the rare TB Iris and would love to find someone that would be willing to sell them to me. They are 1.) FIRE BRIGADE; 2.) PESHAWAR; 3.) SUN MIRACLE; 4.) ETERNAL FLAME & 5.) BRASILIA. I realize these will not be ready to ship until the spring of 2016 so please contact me (Linda) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! -- LindaMercer - 2015-09-26
- I am looking for several of the rare TB Iris and would love to find someone that would be willing to sell them to me. They are 1.) FIRE BRIGADE; 2.) PESHAWAR; 3.) SUN MIRACLE; 4.) ETERNAL FLAME & 5.) BRASILIA. I realize these will not be ready to ship until the spring of 2016 so please contact me (Linda) at email@example.com. Thank you! -- LindaMercer - 2015-09-26
Sorry, the last listing did not contain the "n" in green for the email address. -- LindaMercer - 2015-09-26
- If you have any of these TB Iris and would be will to sell me one of the rhizome in the spring 2016, please contact me at the email below:
1.) FIRE BRIGADE; 2.) PESHAWAR; 3.) SUN MIRACLE; 4.) ETERNAL FLAME & 5.) BRASILIA. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! -- LindaMercer - 2015-09-26
- LOST: If you have or know someone who grows any of these arilbreds, please contact Dell Perry email@example.com or 972-816-3418. Thanks. 'Blue Gate' - OB- Gordon Plough 1960 'Silken Dalliance' - RB H. Senior Fothergill 1958 'Sojourn' - OGB Harry Tate 1971 -- DellPerry - 2015-12-27
- Nancy Harder, Larry Harder's sister, is looking for Larry's TB 'Forever', white with a red beard. Contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- BetsyHiggins - 2016-05-15
- AIS & Region 22 (OIS member) looking for this for a youth member in our club, It is her family name & wants it for her, sister, brother & parents Iris garden. Does anyone have any of the rhizome for Minnie Colquitt' ( Hans Peter Sass, R. 1941, 42). TB, -- VirginiaJanway - 2016-09-20
- I am looking for an iris with "William" or "Will" in the name. How do I find an iris that I could give a name to?
Bonnie email@example.com -- BonnieCountryman - 2017-03-01
The Search Is on For The Irises of Don Shepard
The Prescott Area Iris Society is looking for the following irises to add to the Sculpture Garden in Prescott, Arizona to honor Arizona Hybridizers. If you have any of the following irises either TB’s or Spurias, Please, contact Dennis Luebkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-980-6627. Spuria: 'Easter Design', 'Laced Sunshine' Tall Bearded: 'Apricot Chiffon', 'Apricot Fizz', 'Arctic Moon', 'Arizona Citrus', 'Arizona Moon', 'Arizona Redhead', 'Arizona Warrior', 'ASU Jazz', 'Bad Betty', 'Becky Ann', 'Belinda's Lace', 'Benita', 'Berry Twist', 'Big Duke', 'Blue Sateen', 'Blue Spikes', 'Blueberry Skies', 'Bobbie's Peach', 'Bold Prince', 'Brassy Lassi', 'Bright Lady', 'Bruiser', 'Burgundy Love', 'Burnt Sugar', 'Bursting Violet', 'Caramel Bandito', 'Curly Blue', 'Debutante's Dress', 'Delightful Twist', 'Devil's Fork', 'Devil's Spoon', 'Dizzy Love', 'Don's Other Love', 'Dotted Dove', 'Easter Morning', 'Ellen Joy', 'Flamboyant', 'Fragrant Beauty', 'Frizzle Frack', 'Frosty Rum', 'Gold Heaven', 'Golden Raspberry', 'Grape Desire', 'Grape Fiesta', 'Griffin's Pride', 'Hoity-Toity, 'Hot Diva', 'Hot Pizzaz', 'Irish Butter', 'Jalapeno', 'Korena', 'Lemon Cream', 'Ma Moo Jack', 'Marbled Sundae', 'Marshmallow Dream', 'Mona Lorraine', 'Moondust Magic', 'Nancy's Lace', 'Noreen's Delight', 'Panchita', 'Phoenix Fiesta', 'Raspberry Whispers', 'Roman Lady', 'Royal Occasion', 'Royal Stance', 'Sabrina', 'Spaced Out', 'Sparkling Grape', 'Splash of Blue', 'Stormy Cindy', 'Sweet Sunshine', 'Wild Touch'. -- DennisLuebkin - 23 Nov 2017
- LOST--WANTED BADLY: 'Cynthia Ann Parker' (Mrs. C. Whiting by Crow, R. 1946). Seedling# 403. TB, , Midseason bloom. Color Class B1L, 'Shining Waters' X 'Gloriole'.
Suzanne Butler email@example.com -- SuzanneButler - 30 Jul 2019
- LOST: I am looking for one of Katherine Dykes' 1939 IB iris named "Elizabeth Wilson" to add to my collection. If anyone has one to share or knows where I can obtain one or more, I would be grateful. My name is Elizabeth Wilson. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your help! 3/22/20 -- ElizabethWilson - 22 Mar 2020
- LOST: searching for arilbred WIND SHADOWS (Conrad, R. 1959) Sdlg. 051. Arilbred, 40" (102 cm), MS. lavender-grey; F. lavender-grey, bronze hafts; bronze beard. White Ruffles X C. White onco-"B"-sdlg. Melrose 1959. HM 1959, CGW 1964. My father in law, Ralph Conrad, now deceased, introduced Wind Shadow back a while ago at a Southern California Iris Society event. I’ve been trying to locate a rhizome for several years. Please contact me, Rich Golden at email@example.com